Editable Elf Notecards
Please select all options.
*Instant Download* Files will be available to print at home immediately after purchase.
Make this Christmas extra magical for the kids with these editable Elf on the Shelf notecards.
NOTE: After purchase, you will receive two emails, one from Pjs and Paint confirming the order and another from Corjl (the company we use to make files editable for customers). The Corjl email will contain your editable notecard download link.
What you will receive:
- An email with a download link and instructions on how to edit and print your notecards. Once printed, the full notecard page will measure 8.5x11 inches.
** This listing is for a digital file only. No physical printed item will be shipped to you.
Which parts of the design are editable?
You can edit your elf's message. All other elements are not able to be changed.
Once you edit your file you can either print at home or send to a print shop.
How does it work?
1. Purchase the listing and then check your email. After the payment is processed you will immediately have access to your design link.
2. You should see an email from the company Corjl (the software we use to have our customers edit their designs)
3. Click on the link in the email to access Corjl. You will be prompted to create a username and password.
4. Once logged in, you can click on the name section and date section to edit your design.
5. Once completed, press save and download. Your file will now be downloaded to your computer and you can print at home or send to a print shop.
Please note: This listing is for a digital pdf file only. No physical items will be shipped to you. The files will be available for download immediately after purchase.
These pdf files are for personal use only and are not to be edited or redistributed. This means that you may under no circumstance, share this file, print the file with the purpose of selling it or claim this file as your own. If you intend on using the files for commercial purposes please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase the proper license.